my nerves were finally coming to grips with the fact that we'd know what was gonna happen with baby J on Sept 5th, THEN....the judge decided we needed two days of trial and those days would be ONE MONTH APART!!!
who does that!?!
now i have to wait till sometime in OCTOBER to know if i am keeping my son or returning him to an UNFIT DANGEROUS UNHEALTHY home.
my mind keeps running scenarios on how things are gonna end.
october will make his 3rd year in our home. the court seriously has no regard for the damage they are causing this kid.
ok. i'm done.